Friday 5 February 2016

VALENTINES LINGERIE PICKS


 
 
 
 
Oh Valentines day, here you come again.
 
Although I (obviously) love my boyfriend, I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of valentines day. There's so much build up and pressure to celebrate & I never quite know what to buy him. I thought about doing a 'his & hers gift guide post but I didn't know what the hell to put in it. One year I got him a t-shirt that said "I love Helen" (in an I heart NY stylie)... I was very impressed, him not so much.
 The one thing I do like about Valentines day though is the vast amount of sassy lingerie that gets stocked. It seems to get bigger and better every year and it's a great opportunity to shop for a set, even if you're single. I don't know about you, but it always makes me feel ten times better when I wear a new set, even though no one else might not know. So instead of a gift guide, I decided to share some of my lingerie lusts with you. How amazing is the Agent Provocateur bodysuit? Although I don't think my budget will quite stretch, also it's probably meant for someone a lot more graceful than me, so I thought the H&M set was a great alternative. I love the petrol colour and I'm partial to a balconette style. So for me it's a winner at under £20 for the set!
 
 
Until next time palls
 
x
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the black lace teddy one-piece!

    xx

    http://cierramais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really gorgeous picks here! I am obsessed with lace bunny ears still.. not sure when I would get around to wearing them but still gorgeous! I think I may start treating myself to some lingerie sets soon, I want a gorgeous collection!

    Love Sian | The Tattooed Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig