Tuesday 5 April 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER









 
H&M Off The Shoulder Top | Asos Farleigh Jeans  | Topshop Leather Jacket  | Topshop Boots (similar) | Asos Oversized Purse
 
 
I have to confess, I have never been much of a fan off an off the shoulder garm. I always thought it looked really broad and hench, which is not the look you want to go for. Unless maybe you're into "lifting", which I certainly am not. I can lift a large glass of wine and that's about it. This Spring however, my mind has been completely changed and I am well and truly on the off the shoulder band wagon. I find myself typing "shoulder" into the search bar of all my favourite online stores in a desperate effort to discover more shoulder flashing items. I'm bordering on obsessed, so be prepared to see a lot more of my upper torso in the months to come. Hopefully getting browner in shade as time goes on. I'm currently at 'milky tea' but am looking for 'Americano' by at least September. I love a tan me.
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig