Friday 19 August 2016

HOLIDAYS & BEING A BAD BLOGGER

 








So I've just got back from my holiday today, I'm scrolling through my camera... & thinking shit, I have literally got no photos! I am the worst blogger ever.
I think to be completely honest, I needed this break SO much, that I didn't want to be snapping my outfits (also I didn't wear any make up for 90% of the week & no one wants to see that). I have been so super busy working the whole year, that I just didn't want to consider what I was wearing. I think I'm allowed that 1 week out of 52, right? I wore the same Zara jumpsuit for about 4 days and if I wasn't wearing that it was my old battered Levis or a bikini. I just needed a break. Also, I didn't have my boyfriend with me, and God bless her soul my Mums not too nifty with a camera.
So I do apologise, I feel really bad that now I'm back and in work mode already (ive been back 2 hours and am working!) I dont really have anything to blog about. But here's some nice scenery & a Grazia mag.


Sorry not sorry.

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig