Sunday 20 November 2016

MY DREAM CARDI











 
Muru Gold Coin Necklace  - c/o Tienne Jewellery | Cable Knit Cardi - H&M | Silk Blend Tee - H&M | Shawl Collar Coat -  Missguided | Topshop Boots - Similar
 
 
I'm not going to lie, I wish I had worn this outfit with denim jeans. I think I was having one of those days where I'd have a few too many mince pies the night before and felt a tad larger than normal, we all get it, I'm sure even you size 6 gals feel like that sometimes to.. I tend to reach for these jeans when I feel a bit bluurgh. They're the skinniest ones I own and make me feel a little slimmer than my ol' straight leg denim jeans that are a bit wider at the ankles. Paired with a slight heeled boot as well, they give me a bit more height than my trusty Stan Smiths. I still wanted to post this though, mostly because I'm obsessed with this cardi. I'm usually more of a jumper kind of gal, but I have not stopped wearing this. I wear it out, dressed up a bit and I wear it working from home with a pair of joggers because it's super warm and cosy. It's such an all round winner and such a bargain. So you'll probably see a lot more of it this season on my social media... I even wondered about wearing on a night out with just a lace bralet underneath (& trousers obviously)... would that be too much? Step to far d'ya think?
Time will tell. A few pre drinks in me and it's a strong possibility.
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig