Sunday 6 November 2016

THE COSY LIFE







 
 
I know I banged on about it in my last post, but I've had the proper winter lurgy for nearly 2 weeks... so other than pyjamas this is pretty much the only outfit I've been living it. Skinny jeans were too much for my feeble little hair follicles to take, so I've been opting for my trusty Asos Farliegh jeans along with my Stan Smiths and this Asos check coat AKA the love of my life.
I feel like I'm never going to dress normally again. It's kind of like when you've been abroad on holiday and you cant imagine wearing anything but flips flops for the rest of your life, apart from I don't have a tan and I have not had a nice time.
I promise I will post something marginally more exciting soon, but for now this is my #OOTD, or #OOESD (outfit of every single day, see what I did there)
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig