Saturday 23 March 2013

DAILY MAKE-UP BAG.





Hello there!
I thought i'd do a cheeky little post to show you the make-up i wear daily. Im a really girly girl & i like to have a nosey at other peoples fave make-up... so this is mine.


Clinque blush.
 ( I also wear a natuaral collection white eyeliner but i cut it off... woopsie!)


One of my favourite items i use every morning is my No7 radiance boosting illuminator. You cant see it very well in the photos of my face, but it gives such a nice glow around the eyes & makes you feel really dewy and fresh! I'd deffinately recommend it. 

I literally have tried such a range of mascaras over the years & am currently using this Mac one. I have sadly not been blessed with very long or curly eyelashes, so i've always been in search of some miricle product! My favourite i've ever used has been L'Oreal telescopic , & i will go back to that one when my Mac one runs out... i haven't really been overly impressed with any Mac mascaras, although i do love their face products.  The prep & prime primer i use is so gorgeous & velvetty (is that a word?)

I'm off work ill today for the first time since i've been there! I'm paying the ultimate price for wearing cut out boots all though the winter and i have got a toe & foot infection. Bizzare i know! I think i'll stick to my converse for a while when i can walk on it again!


Have a jolly weekend my chums.


x







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)


    http://teleteskariotakis.gr
    kariotakis.gr

    very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :) i will deffinately check out your blog x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig