Wednesday 27 March 2013

I LOVE ASOS.








Just thought i'd show you my new Asos jersey jumpsuit. It literally is the comfiest thing ever! The only 2 downsides are 1... My boyfriend is going to absolutely hate it.
2... It's not so handy when you need a tinkle on these cold winter days & have to take the whole thing off!

...But other than that it's my new bezzie mate! You can get one here, & i honestly think you should snap one up! I got a couple more bits with my Asos order, i got this bikini for my hols & this big yellow tee. I fricken love Asos! 

My nail varnish is Barry M 'berry ice ceam", & my necklace is Topshop, but it's very old! 

Over and out

(ps... please be my twitter pal by clicking HERE !)

 x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig