Thursday 7 March 2013

LUST LIST.




Topshop Athena boots. 


So an actual miricle happened at the weekend. 

I have just booked a holiday, i've got an accessories photoshoot on monday, & i am also trying to save up for a house, so i have put myself on a bit of a shopping ban for a month or 2. However... when my friend asked me to go to Westfield shopping centre, i thought it was going to be like taking an alcoholic to happy hour at wetherspoons. It was difficult, very very difficult, but I DIDN'T BUY ONE THING! NOT ONE MOTHER CHUFFING THING! I was so proud of myself and believe me it took all of my will power, but i did it!
 So instead i have put together some of the things that i saw, loved & resisted! & also some other bits i have had my beedy eye on.

Well done me.




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE that pink shirt! and congratulations on not buying anything! I know how awful it is to go 'shopping' with people and not be able to get anything for myself :-(

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i know i love that pink at the moment!

    Thank you :) it's always the way that when you cant buy anything there is so much you want, but then when you actually want to buy stuff theres nothing!

    Thanks for your comment!

    x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig