Saturday 30 March 2013

WHAT A GOOD FRIDAY.


So yesterday was good Friday & I had a very rare day off with my work buddy, & more importantly very close friend, Emilei. She is a very tallented graphic designer/textile printer/artist & with a lot of hard work has just started her own T.shirt brand, Carbon Wings Apparel.  On the second little picture we were in Pizza Express for lunch trying out her new Carbon Wings logo stamp for her labels. I love little touches like this, & im very proud & excited for her. So i will be featuring some of her lovely designs very soon!


I also got a few new little hair / make-up bits. I got some samples from the clarins counter because i get really concious of my eye area lately! Im so paranoid about wrinkles, which is probably silly because im only 23... but you know what its like! I'm also going to try the famous YSL Touch Eclat, it's supposed to be the bomb digity so we shall see!




 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig