Sunday 26 January 2014

SLIP ONS.



So you may have noticed in my last outfit post, I am firmly on the slip on band wagon.
 When I was about 15 I had some Vans slip ons that I wore near enough everyday, so I feel all pleased & nostalgic about the revival, thanks to Celine.

If you're not lucky enough to afford a pair of Celine's then there are some cracking alternatives & variatinions knocking around on the highstreet. To be completely honest, even if I could afford a pair, i'm not too keen on wearing calf skin, so these are some much better options for me! (although I wouldn't wear real pony hair either)






 

x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love slip ons, just bought a leopard pair :)

    Dress To Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love these slip ons! Found some that I like over on topshop and I might just treat myself to them ;) x Laura

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig