Thursday 9 January 2014

SKINNYDIP LONDON.




So as you may know, I am on Asos.com for about 23 of the 24 hours in the day, & ever since I stumbled across Skinnydip London on their accessories page I have become a bit obsessed.
Jewel encrusted accessories adorned with neon multi gems, mixed in with a heavy dose of perspex... could it get any better?!

Skinnydip is a London based label, founded in 2010. You might recognize them from featuring on Dragons Den in 2012, but the owners decided to go it alone & are storming the UK fashion world. Aswell as Asos, you can buy buy Skinnydip London products from River Island, Topshop & Selfridges. 
So not only are they statement pieces, they're accessible & affordable.
Top banana i'd say.

Being relitively new & incredibly exciting, Skinnydip has been spotted on several fabulous fashion blogs... & amoung it are these two faves of mine. 


 Megan, over at Whats New Pussycat
Not only are all her posts fricken fabulous, she is also real lovely!


Maddy, at Fashion Obscura .
 My favourite of all the blogs I have recenetly discovered, & deffinately one to check out.

Do let me know what you think & what you're favourite products are. I need to get my hands on that Glitterball case for sure!

x
 






SHARE:

7 comments

  1. thanks so much for the mention sweetie, so kind of you!
    Skippy Dip ROCKS and such a lovely bunch of people! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok :)
      Oh I know, I want ALL of their bling range & I don't even own and iPad haha. x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my blog! I love this piece :)
    Its really nice to come across such lovely bloggers like yourself and I look forward to hearing more from you!
    Can't wait for you to get your own hands on something from SkinnyDip London!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Your blog is great & I love really how you styled your Skinnydip bag.
      I know, I can't wait for my to get my hands on the glitterball phone case!

      x

      Delete
  3. Skinny dip cute. Love it. Hai..i come from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ROCKS!!!! Thanks for sharing xxx
    https://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/collections/skinnydip-london

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ROCKS!!!! Thanks for sharing xxx
    https://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/collections/skinnydip-london

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig