Wednesday 8 January 2014

ASOS TWO PEICE.




So I think this is what I will probably wear to fashion week & have entered it in a LFW outfit competition over at Nowseen.com . I'm struggling to get a bloggers pass, it's like trying to give birth to a cow, but i'll still go down regardless to meet some other bloggers & check out the street style... and maybe go for a cheeky Yo Sushi.

I actually won this jacket from Asos... so naturally had to get the trousers! They're not really the best fit for me to be honest, but I have wanted a matching suit for ages & I love checks, so couldn't let this bad boy get away. 
It's in the sale now, so grab yourself a bargain! It's a real investment peice that you can keep forever & bring out every now and then for occasions. As a tip, deffinately go a size down with the trousers! 

I'm wearing my favourite Kate Moss for Rimmell lipstick, in 107.






Let me know your thoughts! 

x


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I adore that two piece, it's so lovely! I love how you've styled it!x


    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk
    |
    Sammydress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The rings were my aunties wedding & engagement rings... & I think they may well be my favourite things in the world! haha. x

      Delete
  3. Hi! In fact, this suit is incredible! You look stylish and chic wearing it! It's been a while that I want to buy this lipstick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great look! OBSESSED with your suit!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I want any excuse to wear it at the mo! x

      Delete
  5. This suit is gorgeous! So classy, I love the red lip too. Kate Moss lipsticks are lush x

    www.nina-francesca.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig