Friday 17 January 2014

VALENTINES TREATS.



I am a big old Valentines fan.
To be honest, I like any occassion thats a bit of an excuse to celebrate or have a day out of the ordinary.

I had to include these absolutely stunning Agent Provocateur sets from Netaporter.com . It's all about the lacey, barely there, underwired bras at the moment, & I think these are the perfect luxary examples. They're not going to bankrupt you, but if you are after something with a bit of a smaller price tag check out the Monki website. They have some great alternatives from £10!!

Here is me & my boyfriend embracing the Valentines spirit last year... 


& yes, I did make him wear that T.shirt.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey, I love your blog and so I've nominated you for The Liebster Award here: http://nishapetal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe!
      That is so kind of you, but I already have a Liebster Award.
      I really appreciate you nominating me though and for being a reader of my blog, means the world to me & I will check out your blog right now. :)

      x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig