Wednesday 22 January 2014

THRIFT SHOP.



Coat - Vintage
Leather trousers - Vero Moda
Slips Ons - Asos 
Open back top - Zara 


So really, this post is a bit of a homage to my love of charity shop shopping. I haven't really done it in ages, but the other day it was cold, so I took refuge in an Oxfam shop & found this bad boy! It's a vintage Saint Micheal at Marks and Spencers & it was £9!! £9!!!! 

So I urge you all, if you have the spare time, to pop into a charity shop & have a little browse to see what treasure you can uncover. I also found some Asos Hurricane heels in the same shop, but they were too big. You win some you loose some hey!

I think my next post with be dedicated to my new slips ons & other similar ones, as I am a bit in love with them right now. 

Let me know your best charity shop bargs & I shall leave you with the wise words of Macklemore; "I wear your granddad's clothes, I look incredible, I'm in this big ass coat
From that thrift shop down the road".


x


 
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! That coat is gorgeous and £9 is unbelievable!

    Great trousers as well and how cute is your dog haha!

    x

    Elle
    www.theelleword.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I couldn't belive my luck when I saw it hanging there! It's so cosy to :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your coat. It gives another dimension to your look. So trendy and stylish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I know bargain right!? :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Elle! I already have a Libster award, but realllly appreciate you nominating me and that you enjoy my blog. Means a lot :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just come across your blog - I love it!
    So glad I've found it, great outfit post, loving the vintage coat.

    Feel free to check mine out; right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much, thats really sweet :)
      I will check your blog out for sure xxx

      Delete
  6. £1!!! Now that is the bargain of all bargains by the sounds of things :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love the outfit! the coat is amazing and i love your hair,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going through a phase or really hating my hair and not knowing what to do with it, so that has cheered me up haha x

      Delete
  8. Seriously that coat is to die for!! Can't believe its vintage! xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig