Monday 19 May 2014

TOUCH ZERO GRAVITY

 



I don't know about you, but I always like to have a jazzy phone case but can't be bothered to trawl through 2854 pages on eBay or amazon to find a good one.
So I was really chuffed when I got the chance to treat my phone to a Touchzerogravity.com  case. I went for this 'dark matter'  style which I absolutely love. You can't really do it justice in a photo, it is so sparkly! But if sparkle isn't your thing they've got tones of others, I almost got this 'reptilia'  croc leather look one, which I might have to treat myself to another time.

I hope this has enlightened you in the world of iPhone cases!


x
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a nice phone case! Has the glitter stayed on well?
    I currently trawling the site now!

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig