Friday 9 May 2014

OUI OUI.











Jeans - Vintage
Top - River Island
Heeled Sandals - Asos
Lipstick - Mac 'Lady Danger'

So i'm obviously channeling my inner french man today. I've even got a hair beret, I just need to accessorize with a garlic necklace. 

If you regularly read my blog, you'll know i'm always on the thrift! I picked up these vintage jeans at a bootsale the other day for £1.50, what a barg! They fit me perfectly on the waist as well, which is rare!

Most of all I wanted to show you my little Asos 'Hey There' heeled sandals. They're just the best thing i've brought all year. I wear them so much. I wear them in the day, I wore them to my boyfriends gig & i've worn them to a wedding recently! They're so versatile & a steal at £30. I need to check out if they come in more colours, because I will definitely invest!

Let me know you're thoughts!


x












SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this look! Great bargains too!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and the lower sandals so you can actually walk all day! Xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look - been eyeing those sandals! X

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig