Thursday 22 May 2014

TROUSERS UNDER £10











H&M Palm print joggers
Asos Sunnies
Topshop 'Kasp' Sandals. 


 Bargain of the year!
I love these H&M trousers. 
They tick all my boxes at the moment... they're high waisted, comfy, palm print & very very affordable.
I actually went in to return something due to the old bank fund, & then ended up coming away with these gems, but you can't complain for £7.99!  I can't actually find them online, but they had quite a few in store, so maybe they're pretty new. 

Just a little mention for my sandals. No joke, I have been after these for about a year & finally tracked them down on good old Ebay. They're a bit big but i'm SO determined to wear them after my struggle.


x

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the joggers! Lush post.
    I literally just looked at the Weekday website, and my god, I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love with so many simple tops at once! How do they do that?!

    www.right-up-my-street.com
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I love Weekday! I wish we had stores in the UK, they do the best basics ever!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your whole outfit and styling, you make the whole effortlessly cool thing look really easy... when we all know it's not! The Revlon Colourbalm looks fabulous on you too :)

    Kate | BeautyConstellation
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! Loving your shoes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if these pants were such a bargain! loove everything about this outfit gal x

    libbyjoanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, they were such a good find! xxx

      Delete
  5. I have 'everything about this outfit' envy. My sister recently bought these trousers after I picked them out hoping to go back to them and buy them. Sucha sneak.

    Lovely blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 'everything about this outfit' envy. My sister recently bought these trousers after I picked them out hoping to go back to them and buy them. Sucha sneak.

    Lovely blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bargain, they look great. Also loving the sandals, it's always amazing finding something you've been hunting for for ages! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look - so laid back with the sandals and the top knot and sunnies, classic ad gorgeous :)

    Lucy xxx
    www.floralsandcorals.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig