Wednesday 14 May 2014

PALM


 

 
 
So I am aware how horrendous these all look together, but I am enjoying a bit of the old palm print on the high street at the moment. So I decided to put together some of my best picks.
 I think I prefer the bold palm leaves on a white background, like the Weekday sweater. I'm very tempted by that bad boy. I also think the Topshop tote would be a perfect holiday/flight bag, and it also comes in a clutch version here .
 
Let me know what you think to the trend & your favourite pieces!
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that bikini is adorable! Love this set xx

    libbyjoanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I haven't had swimwear from New Look before, but the sets this year look amaze! x

      Delete
  2. LOVE that bikini, definitely heading into New Look today to see if I can grab it in my size. Thanks in advance for spotting this gem!

    Kate | www.beautyconstellation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no worries! It's a winner isn't it :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig