Saturday 3 May 2014

SLOUCHY SATURDAY.

 





Asos Jersey Jumpsuit
AJ Morgan @Asos Sunnies
Primark Shoulder Bag


So These are my two new favourite things in life.

I'm not generally a cardigan person but this one is just my best friend. Grey is my favourite colour (I do realise how boring that sounds) & I just love oversized pieces... so I feel like this has been made just for me!
I know I wanged on about how amazing the shoes are on Glamorous.com   in my last outfit post, but I just have to give these bad boys a mention. I am always a bit wary of patent shoes being uncomfortable and plasticy, but these are so comfy are were only £20! They're really similar to a few of the Jeffrey Campbell brogues that have been knocking about, so i'd say grab a baragin!

For those of you that are also having a slouchy Saturday, have a good'un & drink lots of tea!

x

 


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan with the jumpsuit is just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very glam slouchy look! Love those cut out brogues - great for summer :)
    xx

    Je Suis Cat | have a look at my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love them to, & theyre so comfy! x

      Delete
  4. Feeling very inspired by this look, definitely need to get myself over to the Glamorous website and pick up those brogues!

    Kate | www.beautyconstellation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig