Saturday 12 July 2014

GLAMOROUS KIMONO.










Asos Round Mirrored Sunnies
Noisy May @ Vero Moda dress


So I have been after a kimono for ages, but I haven't been able to find one I really like and would wear. They're all either too floral, which really inst me, or too plain. So this one from Glamorous.com is absolutely perfect for me! 
I have had a little Moschino induced phase of wanting everything in cow print, & I literally have not been able to find a thing! I literally searched for hours for a cow print sweater one evening...and not a dicky bird! So I like to think this black and white smudge effect can kind of resemble a cow & satisfy all my cow print cravings!
Saying that, i'm still desperate for a cow print sweater... so if anyone knows where I can find one, holla at me!

I also love my new pool sliders. I've been meaning to get some white ones & I love the croc texture on these ones. Shame I wont be visiting a pool anytime soon. #holidayblues

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the outfit and great picture with your dog! �� x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look and the sunglasses are amazing! also i love you hair, can't go wrong with a messy bun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Sweatshirt-in-Cow-Hide-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3102916&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=xaiwrixpp&istBid=tztx&affid=5571&channelref=google+shopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwuYOeBRCy3pLljpjDkDcSJAAhA4mtsRd69D4f0vXWnZBfuxxcFmXobA7AjmpVx8XCLF1WxBoCje_w_wcB also this link will take you to a cow print sweatshirt in the sale on asks for £11! there aren't too many sizes left but its worth checking out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are an absolute gem!! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. gorgeous kimono, such a lovely print and love the grey tones.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE your style. Love the colour palette of this outfit. Huge fan!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much Bryony, that's a huge compliment coming from you! xx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig