Wednesday 2 July 2014

M&S TREASURE.








Primark Faux Leather Jacket
Topshop Coin Necklace


I am an avid Marks & Spencers shopper when it comes to lingerie. So in I popped the other day for some knick knacks, when in my peripheral vision I spotted this little bad boy. I've been after a new black bag for ages, but haven't been able to find one I liked anywhere. I must admit, I am a tad surprised that M&S turned out to be my savior, but after visiting there website, I have discovered loads of amazing bags! Definitely worth checking out.

I've also dusted off my leather jacket. Literally. I'd gone off it for quite a while in favour of a boyfriend jacket, but after seeing some of my favourite bloggers in theirs, I think i'm ready for the revival of mine. 



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. beautiful photos! this look is stunning! love that darling bag with the fun details on it and those great sandals! awesome look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace and that bag is so chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and necklace chick! : ) xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig