Monday 21 July 2014

THE BIRTHDAY LIST

 



 
 

 
 
So it's my birthday in just over a month, and I have compiled a few of my current lusts for you. I say current because by the time it's my birthday I probably will have a whole new list, or brought a few of these already!
I have shocked myself putting a leather jacket on my list, I went off mine for such a long time, but I really would love a beautiful real leather one. I think this Whistles one is the absolute bomb. I'd also be happy with an All Saints one... you know, I'm not fussy.
The Miu Miu sunnies wouldn't go a miss either.
 
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. absolutely love those sunglasses!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so beautiful aren't they! I shall enter your giveaway :)

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig