Sunday 6 July 2014

REALLY LIKE YA MANGOS WANNA SHAKE YA TREE.












Asos 'Hey There' Sandals
Topshop Coin Necklace


So lately I have come to notice that I am hugely lacking in the dress department. I think really I am a bit of a tom boy when it comes to clothes. I love a ripped jean, boyfriend coat and oversized t.shirt, but when I saw this Mango dress on a couple of other bloggers I instantly loved it. When I clicked on the link I couldn't believe that they are only £14.50 in the Asos sale! What an absolute barg! So obviously I had to get both the colours. 

As you can see i've wacked the old coin necklace with this outfit to. I am in love with it at the moment, I wear it with literally everything. It is only a Topshop cheapie though, so i'm just waiting for the day it develops the dreaded rose gold tinge. I think I need to invest in a real gold coin pendant... any suggestions? It is my birthday in not long, so that'd be a good one for the ol' birthday list! 


x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm the same with dresses, but seeing how nice this one is on you think I will head over to ASOS lol...And maybe check Ebay for that real gold coin pendant xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dresses, such a gorgeous shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm not one for a bodycon so these are perfect! x

      Delete
  3. Wow that dress is insane for £14.50! I def would have got 2! very nice :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It lots and feels a lot more expensive, I was surprised! xx

      Delete
  4. Those dresses are so pretty, love the pleating detailing!

    Julia x

    inthe-loop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig