Friday 14 November 2014

SECRET SANTA.







So it's getting to that time of year again! I love Christmas shopping & all things festive, so I have popped together a little secret santa post for y'all.
These are all things I would absolutely love to receive myself, and i'm always really surprised about the lovely little bits you can get on the high street for under a fiver! How cute is that little H&M pom pom... I think it's something like £2.99 as well! 
I hope this gives you some nice little ideas of what to buy your secret santa this year... although I don't think making this post has really done me any favours, as I've pretty much convinced myself that I need nearly all of these things now! 

HAPPY SHOPPING!


x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig