Thursday 20 November 2014

STATEMENT BAGS.




I get very excited about the festive season (some might argue too excited), which for me starts dead on 1st October. I'm afraid to say, I am one of those annoying people that likes to listen to band aid and drink mulled wine when it's still 22 degrees out and we haven't changed to clocks yet. For some reason, every year this whirl wind of excitement sends me slightly back to my childhood. I get the urge to hand over my black Zara bucket bag, in favour of something that 12 year old me would have been proud to take to the school disco. This year, my yule tide hysteria is presenting itself in bag form. I just can't get enough of embellishment sequins and faux fur. 

If the mermaid clutch in the middle has caught your eye, you must check out the rest of London designer Hannah Beth Fincham's mermaid collection. Cara Delivigne is among those in her mermaid club and she also creates hand customized pieces including an insanely beautiful range of leather and denim jackets. You'll thank me for introducing you!


x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this statement bag trend that seems to be all the rage! How quirky and cool is the champagne bag! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool isn't it! Would look really cool with a black playsuit! xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig