Monday 3 November 2014

KIMBERLEY COAT.









Missguided Kimberley Premium Coat | H&M Jersey Top  | Vero Moda Jeans | Topshop Heels | Asos Sunnies 

I've been after a camel coat for ages! But after ordering & returning a few, or finding one I love that's about £1000 (I might be exaggerating slightly), I found this Missguided beauty. 
It ticks most of the boxes for me... It's a good length, has tailored shoulders (cocoon coats really don't suit me), it has a nice collar and is the perfect colour.
I must admit I haven't actually brought anything from Missguided for quite a while now, but i'm really impressed with how right they have got this and the quality of it. They're outerwear game is strong!

 I can finally call off the search! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig