Thursday 6 November 2014

ROLL NECKS & TOPKNOTS.






Vintage Jeans | H&M Roll Neck | Topshop Boyfriend Jacket | Topshop boots | Primark Belt

So this is just a quick little OOTD post.
 I haven't really brought anything new lately (I'm trying to be good!) so I haven't got anything overly exciting to show you. But I'll you what I am excited for... ROLL NECK SEASON! The best kind of season! I just love a good roll neck. I've never been one for low cut tops, I think if you're small chested then low cut, over sized hanging tops look really cool, but for me I just feel too exposed and not very chic at all... so the higher neck the better for me! I've also come to realise that most of my jeans have rips in, and my knees have been getting chilly. So I have rummaged round and found this vintage pair of jeans that I brought a while ago, for £1.50 may I add!

Over & out


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Your hair looks fab like this! I love this look too, and the cat picture at the end is the cutest!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans! You're totally rocking the cut! The kitty in the last picture is totally adorable, by the way!

    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love roll neck season! Love the outfit, so cool and perfect for this weather x

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you can't go wrong with a good roll neck :)
      Thank you x

      Delete
  4. Absolutely loving those shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to wear them as far into winter as I can without my feet freezing!! I love them :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig