Monday 24 November 2014

MINK TRENCH.








This coat might possibly be my new favourite possession. 
I've always loved mink, but it's so hard to find clothes in the perfect mink colour ... let alone a coat! I find it's always too lilac or too pink, so when I spotted this bad boy I fell a little bit in love. It's not only the colour I adore, the cut & fabric are so perfect. It has a really nice oversized fit, complete with storm flaps and turn up sleeves. It's also made of a really dense scuba-esque fabric, which is light enough to hang nicely but has a good quality weight to it, which I always love in a jacket. It also comes in grey which you can find here ... but lets face it, the mink tops even my beloved grey! 
I feel I might live in this coat this season. I can't wait to style it up really casually with washed denim, a baggy tee & boots to (which of course I will share with you).

Over & Out 

x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my that coat is gorgeous, the quality looks amazing! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig