Saturday 13 December 2014

DEAR SANTA...



 
So this is going to sound like the queerest thing I've ever said, but when it comes to Christmas, believe it or not, I'm not that bothered about presents! I love Christmas shopping for other people, but most of all, I love all the simple things about Christmas. My brother arriving home, Mulled wine on Christmas eve, eating Christmas dinner with funny hats on, getting up an 6am to open my stocking (yes I do still do that), watching a random movie whilst nearly popping on Christmas night, & eating sticky toffee pudding with my cousins on boxing day are a few of my favourite things. However, we all know I love a good wish list. So this is my 'I wouldn't mind if any if these turned up in my stocking, but actually I don't mind either way' list. Catchy.
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! I love the wish list posts as it makes me want them even more! I was just wondering what you use to create this picture? I would really like to use it for my blog and i just don't know what to use?

    Thank you,
    Danielle x

    http://ayeardown-under.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely :) Thanks for your comment. I just use photoshop to create my wish list posts. Before I had photoshop I used paint! Which seems ancient and takes forever, but can work to. Hope that helps xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig