Monday 8 December 2014

NEW LOOK EMBELLISHED HEELS.







I must admit, I am not a massive heels fan, I much prefer a small block heeled boot. I don't know if it's due to me being such a clumsy dumb ass, or if I generally don't like the look as much... (Probably the first one.) Also, I am not really a New Look shopper. So when I saw these beauties on Asos & found myself adding them to my basket, I was a bit surprised with myself. I'm even more surprised at the lovely quality & comfort of them! They're a real winner for me.
 When I wear them out this is the sort of thing I will wear them with. I very rarely wear heels with dresses, I don't really like to get my legs out so trousers are the best option for me. I like to dress slightly down if i'm wearing heeled sandals. 

So the moral of this story is buy these heels! For £27 you can't go wrong & I think they will be a good pair of shoes to pull out the wardrobe when all else fails!

x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love these heels! I saw them on asos and wanted to buy them so badly!x

    Electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen quite a few bloggers with these heels now AND I LOVE THEM!! May have to jump on the bandwagon...

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig