Monday 29 December 2014

POST CHRISTMAS POST.

 
 
 
 
 
 


So this is really just a little quicky to say I hope you all had a fab Christmas. I planned to take a whole bunch if photos for a big Christmas day post, but alas I had a migraine Christmas day, probably due to the excitement of getting up at 6 to find 'he' had been!! So I spent most of the day drinking water and cuddling my Nan. Saying that, I managed to keep my headache at bay and still had a lovely day. As you may know, as well as starting my illustration business I also work in retail. Christmas in retail is silly. Although I was lucky enough to have 4 days off after Christmas eve, and I'm also luckier than one of my best friends is my supervisor, so she was with me powering though right up to the big day.
I'm just waffling now really... the gist of this post is I hope you had a nice time, and I did have a nice time.
Simples.
 
 
x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig