Tuesday 6 January 2015

ASOS SALE TREATS.






 
It was rainy and grey today, but it was time for me to get back on the blogging wagon after Christmas & new year... so I ventured inside for a change.
The sunnies & cardigan are my two Asos sale purchases. I was very restrained, especially after having a few shandys Christmas day & adding an obscene amount of things to my basket. I have had a hankering for these sunnies for ages though, so when they went into the sale I was full of glee & didn't hesitate to clickety click these bad boys all the way to my front door. I love the Miu Miu-esque mottled tortoise shell and the gold bridge... I just need some sun so I can wear them out now! This bag has also been something I have been lusting over for a while, you might recognise it from a few of my wish list posts. I actually didn't but this myself as I could just not justify buying another bag, but it was a prezzie from my friend Mollie. Mollie if you are reading this you are very precious to me & I love your eyebrows more than I love cheese.
 
What were your favourite sale bargains?
 
x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Whiiittttwoo look at you gorgeous girly!! You always find the best Asos bargs.. I can never even really look on the website properly! Too much stuff for me to look through! Teach me ;-)
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Daisy :) I'm a bit of an Asos addict... I'm on there everyday! Not good for the bank haha xxx

      Delete
  2. loooove those retro sunglasses!

    perfect for any outfit to give it that little something

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them shoes are gorgeous!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig