Saturday 24 January 2015

WHITE WASH



 
 
 
Zara Sweater | Vintage Levi jeans | Topshop Shoes | Asos Sunnies
 
We all know I love a thrifty bargain. So imagine my delight when I found these vintage pair of washed denim Levi's in a Charity shop, for... wait for it... £1!! ONE POUND! ONE OF MY POUNDS! In the wise words of Peter Andre, this is insania.
 
I think I have dressed myself in all light colours today subconsciously to try and make myself look more tanned. I hate this time of year. I feel translucent but refuse to use sun beds or fake tan. I don't care what anyone says, I feel SO much better with a tan, but it's the sort of thing that only a good old bit of natural sunlight can cure. Oh dear.
 
 
x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit- can't believe you got the jeans for only £1! Such a steal :p
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I know what a bargain right! Will check out your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh, wonderful find, - love how you paired them with light jumper!!

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig