Sunday 11 January 2015

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING.


 
 
 
 

 
My best friend is getting married in a couple of weeks. I'm really excited for her, but also very scared that I am now at that age where my friends are getting married and sprouting out children. I can barely boil an egg properly and can just about manage to look after myself from day to day. So it's all very daunting! It's going to be a very small and intimate occasion, so rather than a dress I have gone for a smart trousers and top combo... also very weather appropriate as I do not deal well with the cold! I'm a big fan of these Asos trousers... my boyfriend not so much. When I showed him the outfit I believe his words were that they gave me a "long flat bum". (He is all about the 90's Britney hipser jeans.) He did then say they made me look skinny though, so I will take the latter comment. What do boys know anyway.
 
 
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your outfit,you look so beautiful.Amazing watch :)

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig