Thursday 29 January 2015

VALENTINES OUTFIT



 
 
 
This Valentines day my boyfriend is cooking for me at home... so this is an example of what I will not be wearing. It might be more a case of jogging bottoms and grey tee. Lucky old Josh! Maybe I will make a bit more of an effort, reading that back it does sound bad. If I was going out though, this is what I would ideally like to wear. I must confess... I struggled to put something together. I'm feeling a bit uninspired by the great British high street at the moment, which I hate to admit! Maybe it's just that funny time of year when we are all a bit over outwear but it's way too cold for spring clothes. I'll go with that.
 
I have always been a huge fan of pairing baby pink with hot red, and Valentines day does feel like the perfect occasion to wack out my fave colour combo. It feels like it shouldn't work, but for me it is the perfect juxtaposition of girly and sexy, a match made in heaven! This post is just riddled with Valentines vocabulary. I do apologise. I will never say 'sexy' again.
 
P.s, How amazing is this LaLa Land card! They also have a Dane Bowers one which I really want, but alas I only have one boyfriend.
 
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Since reading this, I've literally just spent 20 minutes looking at cards on LaLa Land. The Dane Bowers one is brilliant, but the Sherlock Holmes one, "Is your name John, because you're Watson my mind" is just amazing! Loving that site! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing! I must have missed the Sherlock one, that but that's genius! The Kim Kardashian one was my fave! xx

      Delete
  2. Basically the shop that everyone I know is getting a card from for the foreseeable future! I didn't see that one. Back to the shop I go! Ha x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig