Tuesday 20 January 2015

DOWN TIME.





 
 
I absolutely love having a day off to myself, as I'm sure most people do! I really struggle to not do anything or sit around and watch TV on my days off, I don't even ever really lay in... I like to get up and be productive. Don't get me wrong, I love nothing more than a bit of This Morning whilst I'm painting, I find Philip Schofield great company and I'm not even going to make a secret of the fact that I think he's an absolute babe. 
This is todays outfit for down time to myself. I had a driving lesson first thing, then painted all morning for a bridal commission, played with my pup in the sunshine, did a bit of blogging (obvs) and I'm off to the old cinema for date night tonight. Perfect day!
I was also greeted by these Asos beauties in the post this morning. I thought my slip on phase had passed, but when I spotted these pointed camel delights on the 'new in' page I couldn't help but order them. They're even better in real life to!
 
Over & Out
 
x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice outfit! I was thinking of getting a Olivia Burton watch. Would you recommend?
    Chantelle xx

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend Olivia Burton, I love mine :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the camel coat, Really want to purchase the Missguided one but have to wait till payday..

    www.unfashionablesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig