Thursday 1 January 2015

2014 OUTFIT ROUND UP.






So it's 2015. Can you Believe it?!
Here's a few of my outfits from throughout last year. I think my favourite two posts were the ones with my Missguided Kimberley Camel coat, I love that coat & I think the outfits I paired it with are the sort of things I feel most comfortable wearing.
I wonder what this year will bring & what my outfit review will look like this time next year. Who knows!
Do you have any new years resolutions? I'm not one for 'resolutions', but I have a few things I want to do this year. Most of all I want to pass my driving test & I am joining the gym again this week. I'm also getting my teeth done a bit, I've wanted them done for ages & this year I am biting the bullet (excuse the pun). I also want to do a couple of wedding fairs with my bridal illustrations... but that's not so much a resolution, more of an ambition for the year I suppose.
Anyway, apologies for the quite bland sounding post. I've got the post Christmas blues. My family have all gone, it's grey outside and I am properly back to work tomorrow. I need a holiday!!!!
 
 
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig