Tuesday 10 February 2015

TREAT WEEK







 
 
So as I mentioned a bit in a recent post, I have been feeling a bit uninspired by clothes recently... something that is a very rare occurrence! Although my very favourite thing I have brought lately is my fringed suede jacket, so I have been living in it since I got it. I think maybe I need to flick through a few magazines to get the old creative juices flowing, or maybe fashion week will give me a boost.
 As I haven't been clothes shopping, I went make-up shopping with one of my gal palls at the weekend, something I don't really do as I have a bit of an irrational fear about going to shops like MAC. I think I'm a bit intimidated by the beautiful people who work there with immaculate make up and glowy faces. I feel like they will judge my messy hair and uneven eyeliner, but the lady who did my make up was so lovely. It was the Cambridge store, just in case you are wondering... and I would certainly go back. She made my make-up artist fear disappear and matched me up with exactly what I was after... and a tad more! I ended up spending a small bomb and felt slightly guilty for about 30 seconds, but I love everything I got and will definitely be buying more next month. It really feels like a breath of fresh air to completely over haul my make up regime!
 
x

SHARE:

4 comments

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig