Friday 27 February 2015

MADDOX




 
Asos Maddox Jeans  | Asos Sandals (similar)  | Primark Belt | Zara Bucket Bag | Asos Top
 
I've become a bit obsessed with boyfriend/mom jeans lately, and Asos is my go to place for my denim at the moment. I used to be a Topshop jeans kinda gal, but now a days I'm so between sizes in there, I can't get them to fit me properly... especially the Topshop 'mom' jeans. These Asos beauties are am absolute steal to at £13! I would advise you to go a size down if you're thinking of investing in a pair, the waist comes up a tad on the large side, and no one likes a gappy back.
 
 
x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this! Those jeans are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is seriously perfect, I love those jeans ! :O

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig