Wednesday 25 February 2015

HIDDEN FASHION







 
 
If you havent already discovered Hidden Fashion it's an absolute gem of a website. I must admit, when I came across them on instagram and visited the online store, I couldn't really believe that everything is £5. It's insane and seems to good to be true, but they've got some absolute treasures... their footwear being one! When I was sent a lovely email to see if I would like to try out a couple of bits, I obviously jumped at the chance and being really interested in their bargain shoes I chose these two pieces. They arrived beautifully packaged, which you might have seen on my instagram feed, and are stocked by a brand called Truffle. Truffle footwear is stocked at a lot of high quality popular online stores (for a lot more!) so I was really pleasantly surprised. It really is worth a visit to find some key trend pieces at a mere £5!
Let me know what you find.
 
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous, were they seriously only £5? (love the outfit you've paired with them btw!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know crazy right! They're really nice quality as well, which you wouldn't expect.
      Thank you :)

      Helen x
      www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love your necklace. Really simple, but lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG £5?! I love a bargain so heading over there now! They look much more than that...would you say they fit true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They feel a lot more expensive to, and like I said in the post I have had shoes by the same brand from other online shops before for a lot more! Yes I'd say they're true to size :) x

      Delete
  4. I got them too (both black & silver holographic), they're amazing, right ? I love how you styled yours with all white & denim oversized jacket, gorgeous ! <3

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a bargain aren't they! I love mine x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig