Monday 16 February 2015

VALENTINES

 
 





I don't know about you, but I had a lovely Valentines weekend. I worked all day Saturday, but I didn't mind because I like looking forward to finishing when I'm doing something nice. We're not really the sort to be fancy and get dressed up to go out (believe it or not) so we had a nice evening in and cooked a meal together. We were both off on the Sunday to, which is quite rare, so after a little lay in we had a jolly little day together in sunny Cambridge. We had sushi, went for a stroll & had a drink next to the river. I tried really hard to stay away from the shops... but I did have a sneaky peak in Zara. I wish I hadn't. There was so much I wanted and the funds are dyer this month. Bad move Helen.
But all round... a lovely weekend.
 
x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aww looks like you had an amazing weekend! I am so sad it's over and now back to work though! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :) I know... I wish it could be Valentines every weekend haha x

      Delete
  2. That Valentine is so adorable! Lovely pictures :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig