Saturday 23 April 2016

OVERSIZED PEPLUM








 
 
Last night we went for engagement drinks with our parents, I still break out in a cold sweat saying that. A couple of weeks a go I made my first lasagne and felt super grown up, and now I'm engaged. Holy mackerel. Thank goodness for having a super calm best friend who stops me freaking out in these grown up adult situations. What would we do without our gal pals hey? I feel like I don't know how to adult yet, let alone being a wife. Anyway, Breathe. I digress.
This is what I wore.
This Zara top is literally my new favourite thing in the world. I wear it all the time at the moment. I wear it with joggers when I'm working from home, I wear it out walking the dogs, I wear it in the evening... I'm even wearing it to a christening in a couple of weeks. Not with ripped jeans obviously, but it's just so versatile! I love it. I wish they would bring it out in more colours. I got it in store, but when I got home I hurriedly visited the website to see if there were any other options (secretly praying for a baby blue) but alas it's just white at the moment.
 
I promise I'll try to take it off soon, but for the moment you'd best get used to it.
 
P.s, I'm not wearing my engagement ring yet because it's too big so it's being altered, but I will show you when it's back and fits my Mr Burns like fingers.
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. congratz helen! love the t-shirt hope it comes in more colors for summer

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig