Tuesday 12 April 2016

MANGO ACCESSORIES



 
I have a little pang of guilt writing this post. I feel as though I'm declaring my love for 'the other man', my bit of the side if you will. I'm an avid Zara shopper and when it comes to accessories, Zara has always been my number one. The first place I go to for my staple winter sandals, my new day to day bag or some occasion accessories to top off a well thought out outfit. However, in the last few months I've found myself visiting the Mango website on a weekly basis, lusting after all the gorgeous leather bags and shoes. My naughty little visits had become more and more regular until I did it. I succumbed. I brought some sandals.
 
Sorry Zara, I still love you. I'm sure it's just a fling (maybe.)
 
 
x
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. All of these shoes have me in love. Mules are life.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig