Sunday 15 May 2016

MURU X TIENNE



 







 
 
I've mentioned my love for the Tienne Jewellery website before in this post, where I blogged about my gorgeous little Estella Bartlett rose gold wish bone necklace. Recently, I've become a little bit obsessed with jewellery layering. I've seen a few people doing it and I think it's just such a nice way to jazz up a basic outfit. Plus I'm a bit of a magpie when it comes to gold, so the more the merrier. Maybe I was a gypsy in a former life? Although probably not, I'm not a big fan of caravanning.
 
I wear my gold bar necklace all he time that Josh got me for my birthday a couple of years ago, I love it so much, but lately I've felt like it needs a little friend to join the party. I was searching for a pendant or coin necklace everywhere, as I thought it would sit well alongside the rectangular bar, but you would not believe how hard it is to find one. I checked on all your generic websites for the perfect little one for ages, but alas not luck. Then after a little chat with the very lovely Sally from Tienne, I found this Muru beauty. Muru is a brand I'd heard quite a bit about before and I know it's a bit of a blogger fave... but it actually didn't cross my mind to check it out for all my pendant needs. I'm so glad I did. It's perfect.
The ancient coin pendant is supposed to bring wealth and help you prosper, so having just started my illustration business this year it's definitely a little charm that I could do with to bring me some luck! If you're not a gold gal like me, it also comes in silver. You can  get matching earrings to for a bit of extra sass, but believe it or not I don't actually have my ears pieced! So I'll be sticking to stacking my necklaces for now.
 
To view the whole range of Muru and all the other fab brands that Tienne stocks, you can visit their website here. If you need to contact them for anything then don't hesitate, I can vouch that they are the nicest of people!
 
 
x
 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh this looks beautiful. Thats so precious you still wear the necklace from your boyfriend every day ^_^

    Katie | Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig