Monday 23 May 2016

ROMWE OFF THE SHOULDER TOP











 
I used to be a massive fab of Romwe and featured them in quite a few of my wish list posts, but to be honest I was a little bit wary or ordering from them with the prices being so cheap and hearing various things about the quality. I got the chance to try out one of their products this week and opted for this off the shoulder bell sleeve top. I'm a massive fan of any Bardot style at the moment and the photo on the website looked right up my street. However, I wasn't sure what it would be like when it arrived (as I said, I've heard various horror stories about ordering from this kind of website) so didn't get my hopes up.
It popped through my letter box on Friday and I hurriedly ripped open the package, eager to see what was inside with a slight pang of apprehension! I was not disappointed though.
It's the nicest thick feeling cotton-esque fabric which it sits so nicely. I was also a bit worried how it would fit, as it only comes in one size, but with the elasticated bandeau top and arm cuffs it fits a dream. It is super simple, and doesn't have any fancy labels or anything, but I can tell I'm going to live in it this summer. It's perfect to channel the off the shoulder and the bell sleeve trend all in one, and thrown on with a pair of ripped jeans and sandals it's an effortless instant cool look.  
I've teamed it with my layered necklaces, which I spoke about in my last post. I literally haven't taken this Muru coin necklace from Tienne jewellery off since I got it. I've had so many lovely compliments about it to. Don't forget, it comes in silver and earing form to, you can visit their website here to view the whole range and all the other brands that they stock.
 
If you think you could be living in this top this season to, then you can snap it up here. 
It's certainly taken away all my fears about ordering from Romwe and I cant wait to have a good browse of the website today for more goodies to add to my Summer wardrobe!
 
 
x 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig