Tuesday 7 June 2016

A PIGTASTIC DAY OUT AT WIMPOLE








 
 
 



 



 
 
 
Yesterday Josh and I had a rare day off together and it was super sunny, so we took a trip to Wimpole Hall Farm near Cambridge. We're both really animal obsessed... one time we went to a safari park and I got so excited that I got a migraine and we had to come home! Thankfully though, I managed to control my excitement at the farm. Although I nearly lost my shit when the pig jumped up to say hello. So this post is not very classy or chic, but I cant deny that we're both massive country bumpkins at heart. It was so beautiful walking round all the gardens in the sun, soaking up all the juicy vitamin D.
 
 
On the morning of what felt like the first proper Summers day, I came to the realisation (that I do most years) that I hate all my Summer wardrobe. I absolutely love the hot weather, but I 100% prefer dressing for winter. I love boots, and knitwear and layering. I somehow find myself quite lost at this time of the year. I wish my taste wouldn't change so quickly to, it's an expensive habit! So for our little trip I just threw on a trusty ol' pair of vintage levi's, a Zara basic and my neckerchief, which made me feel like a real farmer. So after this post, I will no doubt spend countless hours scrolling through Asos, Topshop & Zara desperately looking for some clothes for my Summer wardrobe that I cant afford. I majorly need some fashion inspo for the hot weather, so send your links my way!
 
x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig