Thursday 18 September 2014

GLAMOROUS.COM FAUX FUR. .






Vero Moda Jeans


So my faux fur love is growing by the day! & it will always faux I will add ...(I won't bore you with my morals and ethics, but I would never wear real fur. I don't care if it's Chanel and made with a golden chinchilla, it's not happeneing!)

I think fury goods are going to be my Autumn/Winter staple. This one isn't quite as colourful as I was wanging on about in my coloured fur post a little while ago, but it's grey; and my love for grey will always triumph!
I really love the eyelash effect on this Glamorous.com jacket, it's so cosy and creates a nice bit of texture, which I love for winter layering. They have so many really lovely faux fur styles on their website, from dogtooth and momochrome to this amazing pink statement coat.
Well worth a sneaky peek. 


x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gaaaahh Helen you gorgeous human!!! You always manage to look so lovely!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you daisy, that's really sweet of you :) xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig