Monday 15 September 2014

THE CULOTTE WAGON.








Zara Bucket Bag 

So after much debating, I am finally on the culotte band wagon, although i'm still debating a wee bit.
It's one of those things that I really love on other people, but i'm not 100% sure about them on me. Although this pair were an absolute steal in the Asos sale, and they're such a great fit round the waist (which is so rare for me, I struggle!) I don't think my boyfriend will be as keen... I have a feeling they will join my collection of man repelling items along with my hareem pants and statement necklaces, but who cares! I always say that i'd much rather another girl said I look nice than a boy, I value a women's opinion much more.

Whats your thoughts on the great culotte debate?

x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. They suit you so well and look amazing! I love them and you have style them so well! Love this whole look! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love culottes (firmly on the bandwagon here!) and I love this grey pair. I actually think they look great on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so nice on you, the shape fits you perfectly. Wish I could pull them off but they just don't like me xx

    http://apinchofpetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the culottes look great on you! And I so know how you feel man repelling clothes! My boyfriend is always questioning what I wear but girls' opinions are definitely more important! xx

    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig