Sunday 21 September 2014

THE WHITE TRAINER.








Photo credits: Tumblr| A Fashion Fix | lovely By Lucy | Fashion Vibe | Kenza Zouiten | Pages By Megan | Pintrest







So they've been seen all over fashion week, all over Pintrest and on the feet of the best bloggers about.
The White trainer.
There's something really nostalgic and 90's about them, which I love. I remember the Spice Girls, All saints and all the good old British girl groups rocking them. When I was about 11, a white trainer and a combat trouser was my outfit of choice, maybe teamed with a Tammy Girl slogan tee (oh dear!)...Maybe that's why I've taken them so fondly in to my heart this time round.  You cant beat rekindling a childhood love.
I like to think that now i'd ditch the combats and Tammy Girl tee and pair them with some ripped skinny jeans or a nice tailored suit, like my favorite blogger Megan Ellaby did so amazingly for the first day of LFW. 
There's also some really nice high street versions knocking around, particularly the Whistles pair. I think there will be loads more great high street dupes over the Autumn, but with the real things being a reasonable price I think it might be time to invest. 

x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the white trainer! I just bought some Adidas stan smiths and am obsessed with them! Planning on wearing them with a tailored trouser at Paris Fashion Week next weekend! xx

    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig