Wednesday 3 September 2014

I BANANA NY







Weekday T.shirt | Vero Moda Jeans | Zara Bag | Topshop Boots 

I'm so in love with my new bag that my boyfriend got me for my birthday, it reminds me of the Moschino bucket bags. I just want to wear it all the time with everything. I can't find the link to it online, but I know it's still in stores. It was only about £39 as well (yes I did pick it) which I think is an absolute bargain! It looks a lot more expensive & has such nice detailing on it.
He also brought me this t.shirt that I have loved for a while & this cute little necklace with my initial on, which you might have seen in mt last birthday post.
The boy did good!!

x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. He did indeed do good! :) Love this outfit and the bag and boots really complete it! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giant zip detail, so cool xx


    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think that's what I love most about it :) x

      Delete
  3. Love love love. You always have such amazing wardrobe from weekday!

    www.right-up-my-street.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top, so cute! I wish I suited your hairstyle too, so nice!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that bag is to die for..defo reminds me of a Moschino bag xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig